Aesthetic Sales Representative
LaserAway Aesthetic Sales Representative Job Description
A LaserAway Aesthetic Sales Representative is vital to delivering customer service and driving sales results by selling and promoting LaserAway’s hair removal and non-surgical cosmetic services. We are looking for top performers with a track record of success. The ideal candidate is confident with high integrity coupled with a customer-centric attitude. This person will be responsible for consultations and generating enthusiasm for our non-invasive procedures.
Our expert marketing team will provide you with warm leads through their social media initiatives. This position does not require any cold calling or telemarketing but does require outbound calls to leads. In addition to new patient sales, this role requires following up with previous potential clients/patients who have not purchased with us in the past. Our successful Aesthetic Sales Representatives are able to renew interest by promoting laser hair removal and non-surgical cosmetic services.
Aesthetic Sales Representative Job Responsibilities
• Initiate sales process by scheduling appointments with warm leads; conduct initial consultation; describe LaserAway’s treatments and skincare line professionally and with an expert knowledge base.
• Close sales by building rapport with potential patients; explain product and service capabilities; overcome objections; prepare financing contracts with lenders such as Care Credit and Loan Hero.
• Expand sales in existing accounts by introducing new products and services.
• Create client retention by upselling additional products and services.
• Recommend new products and services by evaluating current aesthetic treatment processes.
• Manage front desk duties such as checking patients in/out while ensuring a positive and warm experience and maintaining a clean and professional clinic.
• Adhere to LaserAway policies and protocols.
CLICK HERE to apply or call 817-527-5040