Amazing opportunity to join a renowned restaurant group that owns and operates several upscale casual restaurants in the DFW area. As we grow, we are looking to add a talented Assistant General Manager to our Restaurant Team in prestigious Southlake, Texas. Helmed by Chef Omar Flores, a two-time James Beard Semi-Finalist Best Chef SW and Dallas Rising Star Chef, this is Chef Flores’ newest passion project several years in the making. This scratch kitchen concept prides itself on its innovative menu and modern approach to the bar scene, happy hour, and brunch. With plans to open additional locations in 2021, our management team search is focused on individuals who are dedicated to consistently driving high standards and are passionate about food and hospitality!
Are you looking for:
- A way to be a part of something special?
- A fun work environment with a serious commitment to our craft?
- True work life balance?
- An intensive manager training program?
We are looking for:
- Passionate leaders that love hospitality
- Results driven individuals
- Professionals who are eager to learn, grow and be the best in the business
Desired skills and experience:
- 2-5 years working in upscale casual, high-volume restaurants
- Drive excellence and standards
- Strong understanding of restaurant operations to include payroll, scheduling and labor management
- Ability to lead and develop a team to achieve excellence in guest experience and hospitality
- Drive sales and manage cost margins
- Guest-focused and hands-on approach to management
- Experience with beverage program and craft cocktails a plus
- 2+ years of front of house management experience in a full-service environment
- Hospitality or related degree preferred
Benefits include: Competitive salary + bonus potential, vacation/PTO, dining privileges, and a TREMENDOUS opportunity for professional growth.
If you’re interested in joining this award-winning team, please apply with your current resume today!
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $55,000.00 – $74,000.00 per year