At Lovesac we are committed to living and succeeding by incorporating our Guiding Principles:
We can all win together
Doing less and doing better
We’re borrowing this earth from our children
The couch is the kitchen table
Currently, we are seeking to hire a Sales Associate who will have a passion for our products and our customers, creating a unique experience for them. You will identify the customer’s needs through utilization of the Lovesac proprietary selling process through demonstrating, quoting and closing sales, providing a customized shopping experience.
In addition to selling inside our showroom you will share that passion for the brand and product through utilization of social media outlets, hosting live demonstrations, engaging in live chats and posting content in an effort to grow brand awareness and sales revenue.
Summary of Key Job Responsibilities:
- Responsible to meet or exceed individual sales goals and key performance indicators(KPIs).
- Utilize Lovesac’s proprietary selling process, providing each customer with outstanding service by greeting and acknowledging every customer, demonstrating all products, maintaining outstanding standards, comprehensive knowledge of the entire product line and by applying “common sense and good taste” at all times.
- Represent Lovesac on social media platforms, showcasing features and benefits and the uniqueness of our product platform.
- Offer additional financing options to the customer including but not limited to Lovesac credit card and secondary financing programs, etc.
- Consistently educate clients of current promotional offerings and products while maintaining knowledge of current promotional offerings and products.
- Maintain inventory integrity and accuracy protecting company assets at all times.
- Assists in the execution of any promotional campaigns, including product placement and marketing updates pursuant to Company standards.
- Partner with store management to ensures that all customer service issues are resolved, and enhance all aspects of customer service, including order management.
- Participate in ensuring that store standards are maintained (i.e., merchandising, marketing, store cleanliness, appropriate floor replenishment, backroom organization, safety, etc.) in accordance with Company operating policies and procedures.
- Maintain inventory integrity through accurate processing of all POS transactions (i.e., sales, returns and exchanges) providing accurate information to clients.
- Maintain a calm demeanor and manages issues professionally and according to our company standards.
- Act with integrity and trust at all times, modeling behavior that respects our employees, peers and customers in accordance with the core values of our company.
- Perform any other duties as requested by management.
For more information and to apply, email firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications can be found at www.Lovesac.com/careers