The incumbent assists the Store Manager with all aspects of the day-to-day operations of the store, including sales, customer service, recruiting, training, profits, and maintaining store standards. In the absence of the Store Manager or Assistant Manager, supervises and manages all store personnel, including implementing and enforcing company policies, procedures, corporate directives, establish control-related standards and procedures.
Join 7 For All Mankind, the first company to bring premium denim to the market, putting L.A. on the map as the fashion authority on premium denim. 7 For All Mankind is the leader in denim innovation and after almost 20 years continues to be a force in the industry it brought to life, with innovation in fits and fabrics and exciting collaborations and partnerships. 7 For All Mankind offers competitive bonus programs and generous incentive programs along with the opportunity for career growth with our brand.
As part of a team focused on delivering exceptional customer experiences you will introduce our customers to the most innovative premium denim on the market and contribute to the continued success of our brand. As a member of the Store Management Team the Sales Supervisor’s key role is to ensure the highest level of customer engagement is met and sales results are achieved. The Sales Supervisor assists the Store Manager and Assistant Store Manager with all aspects of the day-to-day operations of the store, including driving sales, providing an exceptional customer experience, and coaching and developing the team. In partnership with the Store Manager and Assistant Store Manager the Sales Supervisor supports with implementing and enforcing company policies & procedures, corporate directives and initiatives, and ensures store standards are maintained.
- Contributes to the overall store success by ensuring store sales goals are met while also achieving individual sales goals.
- Responsible for delivering exceptional customer experiences and driving sales by styling and wardrobing each customer based on their needs.
- Responsible for setting the example for customer engagement that exceeds industry standards.
- Responsible for building client relationships and driving store sales along with excitement about our brand through client outreach.
- Assists with training, coaching, developing and motivating associates to achieve maximum sales productivity.
- Assists the Store Manager and Assistant Manager with leading the store team and serves as the expert on company culture, store operations and policies & procedures.
- Assists with managing payroll and ensuring payroll goals are met within established guidelines to ensure proper coverage based on business needs.
- Supports and executes directives from Visual Merchandising, Operations and Marketing and ensures that information is properly communicated to the store team and that all deliverables are completed within specified deadlines.
- Communicates with Store Manager and/or Assistant Manager regarding all employee relations, day to day operations and any compliance related matters and to set goals for personal skill development.
- Represents the brand and ensures team members are embodying the brand in all interactions with customers and peers.
- Ensures Loss Prevention policies and procedures are followed. Assist with financial/sales audits and inventories to protect the store from internal and external shortage.
- Strong leadership ability.
- Strong time management skills.
- Able to meet performance expectations.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills; ability to multitask and prioritize.
- Strong problem solving and decision making skills.
- Ability to accurately and efficiently operate cash register while following cash handling procedures.
- High level of initiative/self-starter.
- 2+ years of related professional sales experience in specialty or luxury retail and/or customer service experience and at least 1 year of supervisor experience.
Special Physical and/or Mental Requirements:
- Repetitive hand motion while operating cash register or computer.
- Regularly interacts with the public in an often crowded and noisy interactive store environment.
- Standing required for entire work shift.
- Operate office equipment (i.e., computers, phone, fax, scanner and copier.)
- Must work weekend and night shifts.
- Climb ladders as needed.
- Bend, lift, open, and move product up to 50 pounds as needed.
- Occasional travel, often with little advance notice may be required (including air and overnight travel)
Diversity Vision Statement:
We are committed to creating an inclusive environment that welcomes and values the differences among all of our associates, customers, suppliers and the communities in which we live and conduct business. We are an equal employment opportunity of minorities, females, protected veterans and the disabled.
We are committed to providing equal opportunities in employment, and treating our associates and applicants without discrimination on the basis of their race, color, gender, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, citizenship, disability, protected veteran status, or any other legally protected factor.
CLICK HERE TO APPLY