The Third Key overall responsibility is to assist the Store Manager in leading a radical customer and employee experience that drives Key Performance Indicators (KPI) results that maximize store performance. As a part of the overall role, a Third Key Performance is based on 3 major areas of responsibility: People, Product and Place.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Demonstrates and ensures the store team embodies Fossil’s 6 Core Values in a spirit of Collaboration (Be Passionate, Be Relentless, Be Authentic, Have a sense of Humor, Be Resourceful, Be Creative).
- Execute Fossil Brand Philosophy and Company Vision.
- Demonstrates leadership amongst peers by demonstrating personal customer service and selling skills, participating and being fully engaged in team meetings, being proactive in building knowledge of Fossil and the role.
- Develop skill set in Interviewing & Hiring process.
- Partners with Store Manager on Action Plans based on Division of Responsibility (DOR) to exceed goals/plan. Communicates successes, opportunities and solutions to Store Manager.
- Aids in setting the standard of Team Performance. Recognizes performance issues and communicates details to Store Management Team in a timely fashion.
- Partners with Store Manager to acquire skill set to establish goals that are specific, actionable and based on established KPI’s.
- Gain knowledge and develop team-selling skills to deliver a Delightful Customer Experience utilizing all training materials provided.
- Provide consistent Delightful Customer experience through flawless presentation standards & detailed product knowledge.
- Participates in Floor sets, Plan-o-Gram’s (POG) and all merchandising tasks to ensure they are executed on time and within allowable hours.
- Knows the best sellers, the required placement, and ensures that sales meet or exceed company performance.
- Learns product knowledge utilizing tools provided
- Ensures operational tasks are completed such as replenishment and recovery of merchandise, cash handling and overall store organization/appearance.
- Performs operational tasks such as replenishment and recovery of merchandise, cash handling and overall store organization/appearance.
- Achieve or exceeds Sales Plan
- Achieves or exceeds Average Dollar Sale (ADS), Items Per Customer (IPC), Multiple Item % (Multi %) and Conversion
- Maximize customer experience through effective time & task management plan.
- Maintains highest level of compliance standards to complete tasks including, but not limited to Fossil’s Policy and Procedures and Loss Prevention Standards.
- Maintains high level of personal integrity and accountability and expects the same from their peer group and is willing to report violations/discrepancies to management (including but not limited to adhering to Loss Prevention practices and policies, work published schedule, accurate timekeeping records, etc.).
- Manages all aspects of Loss Prevention and adheres to external and internal procedures for theft, inventory management and operations controls.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- A passion for customer service.
- Relentless, can do attitude.
- Ability to connect with team.
- Outstanding communication skills.
- Collaborative, energetic and engaging.
- Retail business comprehension.
- Flexible work schedule.
- Minimum 2 Years Retail Management or Sales Lead experience.
- College Degree preferred not required
JOB COMPLEXITY: Works on assignments that are extremely complex in nature where independent action and a high degree of initiative are required in resolving problems and developing recommendations.
SUPERVISION: Acts independently to determine methods and procedures on new assignments and supervises the activities of other nonexempt personnel.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.